Can someone tell me why this question has so many downvotes, and no comments regarding how to improve the question?
From the FAQ:
Please don't ask any question about these topics. They are out of scope for this site.
- Comparison between Drupal and other CMS's, blog software, or similar software
- Building a site from scratch
- Issues found in existing modules/themes
- Issues about drupal.org, or any of its sub-domains
- Recommendations for Drupal hosting
So questions asking for a comparison between the way Drupal and 2 other CMS's handle something are not on-topic for the Drupal Answers site.
I'm a little (but only a little) surprised that you have 3 downvotes and zero comments (and zero vote-to-close votes for that matter), but don't take it personally. I understand it can be frustrating to get downvotes without any constructive criticism, but such voting is anonymous for a reason.
I for one have lost count of the number of times I've tried to leave constructive criticism for somebody and they've taken it in the wrong way, and become quite belligerent about the whole thing. So I now very rarely leave comments when I downvote...it's just not worth the hassle.