What are the links to Drupal resources that can help in understanding how Drupal works, and how to develop a Drupal project?
- Drupal.org Community Documentation; this online community documentation is written and maintained by the Drupal community.
- API reference; it contains the documentation for all the functions/classes implemented from Drupal core modules; it contains also the documentation for the Views module.
- Lullabot Drupal API Reference; it contains also the documentation for functions/classes implemented in most of the third-party modules.
- IIIEPE API Reference; it's an alternative site that include the documentation for both Drupal core, and third-party modules.
Acquia Webinars (it may require registering on the site)
- Three Powerful Tools for Improving the Performance of your Drupal Site [June 21, 2012]
- State of HTML5 Support in Drupal [June 14, 2012]
- Drupal for the .NET programmer [June 6, 2012]
- Responsive Web Design with Drupal and the Omega Theme [March 28, 2012]
- Define and Design Once – Distribute to any Device through Responsive Design [February 28, 2012]