The about page has been changed, and it contains three parts that moderators can edit. Two of those sections are about the questions to ask, and the questions not to ask, which currently contain the following list:
- Specific issues with Drupal
- Real problems or questions that you’ve encountered using Drupal
Not to ask
- Anything not directly related to Drupal
- Requests for tutorials, and other online resources
- Building a site from scratch
- Questions that are primarily opinion-based
- Questions with too many possible answers or that would require an extremely long answer
Is there anything else that needs to be added, considering that the about page is supposed to give the first information to who visit Drupal Answers? The page is not supposed to be exhaustive.
@Shog9: Thank you for having provided that list.