Your CAPTCHA interaction affords no means of validating my humanity.
Here are the steps I take:
- Load the site. I am presented with a CAPTCHA.
- I log in to the site using my Google profile. (Foolishly thinking this will bypass the CAPTCHA.)
- I am presented with a CAPTCHA.
- I supply the captcha terms and click the submit button.
- I am presented with a pair of text fields: One contains some kind of validation code, the other is blank. I'm instructed to copy from one and paste into the other.
- I do that.
This is not the first time I've seen this modality. I've seen it on other sites, and used it successfully. But on those sites, there's actually a submit button to click. Here, there's not. I have no means of proceeding to the next step.