- You can see the cached version here (for people who have less than 10k rep)
My counter arguments
From the moment the question has an answer, the question cannot be changed, since changing it would invalidate the answer. This is particularly true in this case, if you remove the part asking about a module, since the answer is only about modules you could use. – kiamlaluno
1) This is absolute BS. There are many answers on this site that recommend modules.
2) It does not invalidate the answer, as the module answer still answers my question. Heck, even if I had not asked for modules, I bet the answerer would've provided the same answer.
You could have edited the question to say you weren't interested in modules, but just removing that part would have made the question too broad. – kiamlaluno
3) Too broad for you, but clearly not for the answerer.
For questions, a post that no longer adds anything to the site should be deleted – Molot
4) This question has an accepted answer with 2 upvotes; thus, to say it doesn't add anything to the site it's BS.
No, I left somebody else answer the question. – kiamlaluno
Why did you leave someone else to answer the question when you where the one who deleted? Heck, when I posted the question and before Molot answered it, I saw you several times active on META (last seen on your profile). The fact that you kept avoiding my question, when clearly it was aimed at you, says a lot.
After all the countless hours, efforts, answers, comments, edits, I've put on this site, this is how I get treated, like a newbie? I get my question deleted due to some technical nonsense? This is how ♦ mods treat top contributors?
Then I refuse to provide any more answers until my question gets undeleted.
As per my counter arguments, you can conclude that the answer was deleted due to a personal agenda/vendetta OR moderation incompetence.