Several times already there where questions dealing with the REST API or the JSON:API I found to be good candidates to be tagged decoupled. But we don't have a tag for that by now, or do we?
decoupled also seems to be a quite generic term for otherwise introducing rest-api, json-api, graphql instead. Or would it even be the better choice to create those tags as well?
Possible decoupled candidates:
- Using REST to create user with CAS username
- File upload via REST returns 403
- How can I fetch the complete main navigation menu via JSON:API?
- Output Paragraph values instead of the Paragraph IDs in a View REST export?
- REST won't work
- Custom REST Resource POST problem
- Get nodes of specified content type with REST