I notice there are questions tagged content-management, but I don't understand in which cases the tag should apply, considering that Drupal is a CMS, and the content management aspect of it is predominant (otherwise Drupal would not be a CMS).
Is there any better tag to use instead of content-management, or should the tag simply removed?
I am wondering about the tag because the questions using it.
- Manage Display of Entity Reference Field: How to link to nodes instead of plain-text?
- Linking Custom Content Types Together
- Is there a way to limit how much storage users have to store their content?
- Are there existing modules to group nodes and give sequential access to them in Drupal 7
- Can I use views_bulk_operations with the D7 core toolbar module?
As you see, the newest questions are using the tag in a too generic way. If that is the way of using the tag, then Drupal is all about content management, and the tag is quite too bread to be useful. If the tag has a specific meaning, then there are questions using the tag that should not be using it; if that is the case, the tag should be removed from some of the questions.