On this very meta there are some questions tagged faq, which are a guidelines about how to use Drupal Answers, and which questions are off-topic/on-topic.
I am planning to add more FAQ questions which would be used as guideline for all those users who don't visit Meta Stack Overflow, and who don't know how things work on Stack Exchange sites. Clearly, the questions reported in this FAQ are just a small part of what the Meta Stack Overflow FAQ reports, and should be a guide for the main issues seen on Drupal Answers.
The questions I was thinking of are the following ones:
- When should I flag a post for moderation attention?
- When should I flag an answer as "not an answer"? (A.k.a. I flagged a post as "not an answer," but the flag has been declined because it should not be used for a wrong answer. What does that mean?)
- When should I flag a post as "very low quality"?
- My flag for closing a question has been declined, but the question is now closed. What happened?
- I have offered a bounty for my question that has not assigned to any answer. Why?
- If a moderator comments on a post, does that mean the moderator is going to do anything about the post, and the community doesn't need to do anything?
- In which way can I help moderating Drupal Answers?
- Why should I accept an answer for the questions I ask?
- How do @-references work?
- Are tags allowed in question's titles?
- Are tags automatically removed? (The answer is provided by Jeff Atwood.)
- How can I force the correct highlighting for the code I use in my posts?
- Is it possible to pull Drupal questions from StackOverflow to Drupal Answers?
- How do I appropriately use the tags? (This would be similar to this question on another meta site.)
- When is it appropriate to flag a question to close it?
- What should I do when I put sensitive information in a post, and I need to remove them? (The answer is given in this chat post.)
- Why are some questions tagged "untagged"? What can I do when I find such questions?
Can you think of more questions that could be added to our FAQ? Are there any question already asked on this meta site that could be generalized, and made part of our FAQ?