Sometimes I have problems understanding English - especially informal one with no strict structure. And I tend to fail at using proper honorific forms. Sorry. I'm doing my best, please give me a bit of patience. That's not spite or anger, if anything that's simply misunderstanding and frustration.
#SOreadytohelp 10 million celebration :)
Member for 6 years, 9 months
200 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Worldbuilding 30.7k 30.7k 1212 gold badges9292 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 21.3k 21.3k 66 gold badges5050 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 11.9k 11.9k 33 gold badges4545 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 3.7k 3.7k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 176 How can Santa keep his lists when the GDPR is around?
- 167 Would a full body diamond armor and sword guarantee survival and victory against a medieval battalion?
- 155 How to tell company that you will be leaving after one day of joining a remote unpaid internship
- 154 Why would a staff increase the magic power of a mage?
- 104 This sword is forged from meteorite iron - but how is that any good?
- 104 Why do people in Cryogenic sleep not wear clothes?
- 96 Why would giant mechs use melee weapons?
- View more network posts →