Sometimes I have problems understanding English - especially informal one with no strict structure. And I tend to fail at using proper honorific forms. Sorry. I'm doing my best, please give me a bit of patience. That's not spite or anger, if anything that's simply misunderstanding and frustration.
#SOreadytohelp 10 million celebration :)
Member for 7 years, 1 month
200 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 at 13:04
- Worldbuilding 31.3k 31.3k 1313 gold badges9393 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 21.4k 21.4k 66 gold badges5151 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 13.3k 13.3k 33 gold badges4949 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 3.7k 3.7k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 179 How can Santa keep his lists when the GDPR is around?
- 169 Would a full body diamond armor and sword guarantee survival and victory against a medieval battalion?
- 155 How to tell company that you will be leaving after one day of joining a remote unpaid internship
- 153 Why would a staff increase the magic power of a mage?
- 105 This sword is forged from meteorite iron - but how is that any good?
- 104 Why do people in Cryogenic sleep not wear clothes?
- 97 Why would giant mechs use melee weapons?
- View more network posts →