Sometimes I have problems understanding English - especially informal one with no strict structure. And I tend to fail at using proper honorific forms. Sorry. I'm doing my best, please give me a bit of patience. That's not spite or anger, if anything that's simply misunderstanding and frustration.
#SOreadytohelp 10 million celebration :)
Member for 8 years, 3 months
202 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 '20 at 13:04
- Worldbuilding 32k 32k 1414 gold badges9696 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 21.6k 21.6k 77 gold badges5353 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 17.5k 17.5k 33 gold badges6262 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.7k 7.7k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 3.7k 3.7k 99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 186 How can Santa keep his lists when the GDPR is around?
- 170 Would a full body diamond armor and sword guarantee survival and victory against a medieval battalion?
- 155 Why would a staff increase the magic power of a mage?
- 155 How to tell company that you will be leaving after one day of joining a remote unpaid internship
- 108 Why would giant mechs use melee weapons?
- 108 This sword is forged from meteorite iron - but how is that any good?
- 105 Why do people in Cryogenic sleep not wear clothes?
- View more network posts →