1) My programming principles:
"There is a simple solution for every complex problem but people tend to dig deeper and eventually overwhelm themselves with dirt.", Me
So follow these and be clean:
2) About me
I like to set my own goals and follow my own path. I am highly motivated person and programming is both my job and a hobby. I like to extend my knowledge in every possible direction and that's why I am not an expert in anything particular...
I love programming, playing and writing (simple) computer games, cycling and lifting weights.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 5 '15 at 20:29
- Ask Ubuntu 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 401 401 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 381 381 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Code Review 317 317 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 How can I determine which fonts are installed from the command line, and what is the easiest way to install more?
- 30 Should I always call vector clear() at the end of the function?
- 18 How to easily remove old kernels in Ubuntu 20.04 LTS?
- 17 Fresh install of Ubuntu with i3wm
- 16 What is the correct way to view your CPU speed on Linux?
- 13 Is is possible to call a function inside a .inc file of a module via drush eval?
- 12 Convert xlsx file to csv using batch
- View more network posts →