I erratically blog about web dev at Failover, both along with my brother. I have become heavily Drupal biased for most projects due to being able to deliver more for less than a custom coded application for most peoples needs.
I'm also terribly biased towards open source software, and haven't used a proprietary application on my desktop for quite some time, though the allure of some IDE's may change that perhaps.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 9 '14 at 19:09
Top network posts
- 22 Is there a way to manually run cron with Drush?
- 15 How do I filter only the root terms in a vocabulary in a view?
- 8 Converting my project's requirements to drupal's concepts
- 8 Should I stay with Poormanscron or is it worthwhile to set up an external cron?
- 6 Very slow loading on localhost (via. Uniform Server)
- 5 Thumbnail: i need to have a fixed width and variable height (in proportion)
- 5 Theme a Page Node Not All Page Nodes
- View more network posts →