I'm here to learn c++ and *nix mostly, and am immensely indebted to this community for always being there when I get stuck.
The help and support I've received on SE sites has allowed me to develop my understanding in a range of disciplines much faster than I could ever have hoped for.
I try to give back once in a while as well; it's the least I could do.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 19 '16 at 23:32
- Stack Overflow 14.8k 14.8k 1919 gold badges7878 silver badges159159 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.2k 3.2k 88 gold badges2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1k 1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- History 849 849 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 642 642 22 gold badges88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 121 How do I repeat the last command without using the arrow keys?
- 117 How do I find out the currently running version of tmux?
- 90 What is dtype('O')?
- 61 How can Boost be used to achieve C++14-style auto return types?
- 50 Does final imply override?
- 40 How do I change the color of the pane dividing lines in tmux?
- 38 What is the performance of std::bitset?
- View more network posts →